posted Apr 8, 2016, 9:31 AM by Jayne Gibb
Today's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Patty on Bun, Tater Tots, Broccoli and Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Wednesday April 20th NHS will be sponsoring a blood drive at the high school. Students 16 and older, teachers, and community members who are interested in donating can contact Kethryn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Macy (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment or have questions answered. Permission slips for students under 18 can be found at the office and in the library.
- USPS Job opportunity- Rural Carrier Associate.Starting pay is $16.65/hr+milage. This is a non- career, part-time position for Albia Post Office. Apply at www.usps.com Click on careers at the bottom of the page. Applications will be accepted from 4/5/16 - 4/14/16. For further details contact the postmaster at (641)-932-5430
- 9th grade, please remember to bring your pop/candy for the school carnival. Guys bring in bagged, wrapped candy, girls bring in one 12 pack of canned pop.
- Jr.'s and Sr.'s if you are going to prom, promenade, and need prom pictures please sign up at the high school office.
- 7th graders need to bring one 12 pack of canned pop to Mrs. Alger's room for the school carnival and to please place their name on the outside of the box.