When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family and friends.
Today's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Monday's Lunch: Tenderloin w/Bunk Sno-Peas, Vegi Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Students- Please remind your parents that we must have a chromebook meeting with them and your paperwork and money MUST be turned in before we can hand out ANY chromebooks. Please have them call in and set a meeting time up with Mrs. Carr.
- Seniors- The yearbook staff needs your Senior Spotlight ASAP if you want your information in the yearbook. Pictures, senior and baby, can be in hard copy or emailed to Ms. Hunter. Please get these items to me promptly.
- Young Writers' Conference- Submissions are due to Ms. Hunter by Dec. 17. Drafts are to be no longer than 500 words. If you are submitting poems there can be 3 of them. I haven't received any writings yet and I was hoping to take 2 students from each grade.
- There was a wallet found last Wednesday evening. Please come to the office and identify it if you have lost your wallet.
- The Freshman are selling pretzel rods Mon. 8th- Friday 19th. See any freshman or Ms. Callen for your treats.
- TAG will meet Friday during lunch.
- Semester Tests will be NEXT WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. Please eat a good breakfast and be prepared for your finals for 1st Semester.
- School will be dismissed next Friday at 2:30 for Christmas Break. School will resume January 5th. ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS AND BREAK!