posted Dec 5, 2014, 8:25 AM by Jayne Gibb
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
Nacho Supreme, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Monday's Lunch: Crispitos, Broccoli, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The next Brain Bowl Practice will be Monday at 6:30.
- Students- Please remind your parents that we must have a chromebook meeting with them and your paperwork and money MUST be turned in before we can hand out ANY chromebooks. Please have them call in and set a meeting time up with Mrs. Carr. Monday at 7:30 and 3:30 are our next meeting times.
- Seniors- The yearbook staff needs your Senior Spotlight ASAP if you want your information in the yearbook. Pictures, senior and baby, can be in hard copy or emailed to Ms. Hunter. Please get these items to me promptly.
- Young Writers' Conference- Submissions are due to Ms. Hunter by Dec. 17. Drafts are to be no longer than 500 words. If you are submitting poems there can be 3 of them. I haven't received any writings yet and I was hoping to take 2 students from each grade.
- Seniors- We are in need of your class color, motto, and flower. Please be prepared to make that decision at the meeting TODAY. We must get it sent to Josten's. Thnaks!
- Seniors, don't forget to pick up your Christmas orders.
- There was a wallet found Wednesday evening. Please come to the office and identify it if you have lost your wallet.