posted Jan 30, 2015, 9:27 AM by Jayne Gibb
The time is always right to do what is right.
--Martin Luther King, Jr
Grilled Cheese, Tomato or Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Fajitas, Rice Pilaf, Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Reminder that TAG projects are due today for our meeting during lunch. Be ready to talk about it.
- Mid Term for 3rd Qtr will be Feb. 3rd.
- There will be a track meeting on TUESDAY at 3:10 in Mr. Poterek's room.
- There will be a Pep Assembly today at 12:00 in the gym for the HS girls basketball team. Please report to the gym at 12:00. It will be a short 10 minute assembly. Good Luck to the Lady Mohawks as they progress through the brackets to Conference Tournament Champs! GOOD LUCK GIRLS.
- Speech participants need to remember to come in for practice. Sign up is on a calendar in Ms. Leadon's room. First competition is on February
- STUDENTS: You need to pick up your chrome books before the first bell rings at 8:15!
- Semester test opt out requirements: Students may earn the opportunity to opt out of 2 semester tests if they meet the following requirements for the class they wish to opt out of:
*have no more than 2 excused or unexcused absences for that class (the only absence that doesn't apply is a school absence)
*have a "B" (min. of 85%) in the class they wish to opt out of
*no detentions in that class or other severe behavior incidents
THESE REQUIREMENTS GO INTO EFFECT THURSDAY, JANUARY 29