posted Mar 11, 2016, 8:02 AM by Jayne Gibb
A successful man is one who can
lay a firm foundation with the bricks
others have thrown at him.
Today's Lunch: Nachos, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Monday's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Curly Fries, Broccoli and Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk
- Students are NOTE TO BE PARKING on the East (old gym) side of the building.
- STUDENTS PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MULTI AT THE END OF 8TH HOUR AS A HALLWAY TO YOUR LOCKERS FROM CLASSES. WITH THE NEW SCHEDULE, THE ELEMENTARY WILL BE WALKING THROUGH THERE JUST BEFORE OUR BELL. THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
- There will be a JH boys and girls Mohawk Basketball Camp every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 5:30-7:00 in the new gym beginning March 8th- April 14th. Fee is $20, dribbling, passing shooting, and other drills will be polished up on by the Varsity coaches and others assisting. Come Learn and Enjoy!
- Good luck Logan Perry, Jordan Howe, Hayley Cole, Kethryn Eyheralde, Cayleigh Whitlow, Madeleine Robinson, and Emma McDanel as you head to state speech in Eldridge, Iowa. You make Moravia proud!
- If you happen to find a hard back copy of "The Last Olympian" please return it to the High School Library. Thanks! -Trish