posted Mar 27, 2014, 8:27 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Mar 27, 2014, 8:53 AM
Focus on what you are in control
of and let go of what you aren't.
--Carol CC Miller
Today's Lunch: Chicken Fajitas, Rice Pilaf, Black Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Cheese Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- There will be a soup dinner in the Multi Room Sunday, March 30 from 11:30-2:00 sponsored by the Show Choir and Jazz Band. Chili, Chicken Noodle and Cheeseburger soup along with desserts, iced tea and lemonade will be served for a free will offering. The two groups will also perform.
- NOTICE JUNIROS AND SENIORS- The Junior Class would like for EVERYONE attending Prom this year to sign up at the office. This has changed from previous years where only the out of school guests were to sign up.
- Jr. High Track begins Tuesday April 2. Dress warmly
- Seniors: William Penn rep will be here April 3 @ 11 a.m. Sign up with Mrs. Cloyed
- Student Council Mtg. Friday at 8:00 in Mrs. Johnson's room
- If you had SPRING PICTURES taken, please return to the office all those pictures that you ARE NOT purchasing as we have to send them back.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17 or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.
- NHS students that will be judging the Science Fair, see Ms. Svoboda before Friday.
- Seniors who do not have professionally taken pictures must get their submission approved by Ms. Hunter. The yearbook staff would be happy to take pictures.
- 1st lunch hour students: Please be respectful and quiet as you walk through the JH halls on your way back to class or you will be losing snack items at lunch. YOU ARE WAY TO LOUD with classes in progress in those classrooms.