posted Nov 14, 2014, 9:36 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Nov 17, 2014, 7:42 AM
Your positive action combined with
positive thinking results in success.
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Broccoli & Cheese, Vegetarian Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk
Wednesday's Lunch: Hot Dogs, Tater-Tots, Sauerkraut, Peas & Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Speech practices have begun. Please sign up on the calendar in Ms. Leadon's room and remember to show up. If you have not joined our speech team and are still interested or "thinking about it", its not too late. See Ms. Leadon for more information.
- SENIORS- Please stop by the office to make sure your name is spelled as you would like to see it appear on your Diploma. Deadline is TODAY I still have some seniors that haven't checked it off. Thanks
- The seventh grade will have a class meeting Friday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Reminder- NHS meeting in Mrs. Anderson's room next Wednesday, November 19th at 7:50 am.
- 8th Grade: Please remember to bring baked goods for the bake sale Monday, November 17, at the elementary Christmas program.
- The class of 2015 is providing a free will donation soup supper tonight 11/17/14 before the elementary concert. Please come and support the senior class! Thank- you!