posted Oct 21, 2016, 9:54 AM by Jayne Gibb
All lasting relationships
are built on friendship.
Today's Lunch: Nachos Supreme, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Crispitos, Cowboy Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The next Brain Bowl practice will be Tuesday, Oct. 25 from 4:45-5:45 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Everyone who borrowed a calculator from Ms. Johnson for the test needs to return them immediately.
- The Class of 2021 will be showing "The Sixth Sense" on Saturday, October 23rd at 7:00 p.m. for a Free Will Donation, as a class fund raiser. MHS Students, Parents, Faculty, and Staff are invited. It will be held in the Multi-Purpose Room. Bring your lawn chair or a blanket to sit on. Concessions will be available as well. (This movie is Rated PG-13). Come and be prepared to be scared, if you dare. Support the Class of 2021,.
- NEEDED: 5 students to take Hunter's Safety Course Field Day. You must have already completed your online course. See Quinton Casteel for more details.
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY will be November 10th 8:30-10:30. Please be prepared for retakes on this day if you did not get your picture taken on the previous Picture Day or if you need retakes. If you need retakes you must bring your picture packets with you to exchange for retakes. ALL JH and HS students that need Retakes or Pictures, please sign up at the High school office. You will be dismissed by intercom when they are ready for our grades. Thank you!