posted Oct 31, 2014, 8:24 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Oct 31, 2014, 9:41 AM
Friendship may, and often does, grow into love,
but love never subsides into friendship.
Today's Lunch: Spooky Spaghetti, Garlic (Toast), Petrifying Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The "Theme" for tonight's volleyball match will be Halloween Costumes. Please support the Lady Mohawks by wearing your Halloween costume to the game tonight. HOWEVER- MASKS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Any little child that comes to the matches with their costume will be given candy.
- There will be a Junior Class Meeting, Tuesday, November 4th at 8am in Mrs. Rockhold's Room. We will be selecting our Prom Theme, location, and any other related items. If you would like to have input, please come! Thank you!
- Any JH boy interested in JH Basketball this year should meet after school starting MONDAY for practice.
- TODAY October 30, football pictures will be taken at 4:00. Please dress in full football gear - including your football cleats - for a picture for the yearbook. Individual pictures will also be taken. There will be no cost or order form. Pictures will be emailed if interested in purchasing on your own. After pictures, all equipment will be checked in. Each player is asked to bring $3 to cover the cost of pizza for a party afterwards. The party will be in Mr. Poterek's room and the movie "Remember the Titans" will be showing. Several parents will also provide drinks and desserts. Students....DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR EQUIPMENT ON THURSDAY!
- Picture RETAKES will be Wednesday, November 5. If you need your picture retaken or if you were absent the original day of pictures please be prepared for pictur020es to be taken on that date. Any RETAKES will require your original packet returned to the photographer at the time of the retakes.
- The band (grades 6-11) will be selling Butter Braids Oct. 27-Nov. 10. These are frozen pastry doughs that you thaw, let rise and bake. They come in a variety of flavors. Delivery will be Dec. 15, just in time for Christmas! If a band student doesn't contact you and you are interested in buying on, please see Mrs. Nelson. Proceeds will go towards the band trip.
- The Moravia Band will be busing tables, sweeping floors etc. at the Pizza Ranch in Ottumwa on Nov. 3 from 5:00-8:00. Please come and eat, put your receipt and tip in the tip bucket!!!!! All proceeds will go towards the Washington D.C. trip of 2015. Thanks for your support!
- Brain Bowl practice is Tuesday evening.
- GIRLS- No Yoga pants unless top covers mid-thigh.