posted Oct 7, 2016, 9:28 AM by Jayne Gibb
Dream of the possibilities not the obstacles.
Today's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Mexican Hot Stuff, Pinto Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Jostens will be here October 10th to meet with the Sophomore and Senior Class. Sophomores will meet at the 8:15 bell, in the Library Computer Lab, and Seniors will report when dismissed by intercom around 8:45 to the Library Computer Lab.
- Seniors: ISU on October 10th. Buena Vista College rep will be here November 2 at 10:30 a.m. Sign up on Mrs. Cloyed's office door.
- Band students in grades 5-11, will be selling Butter Braids from Oct. 10 to Oct. 25. A butter braid is a yeast bread filled with fruit. It comes frozen and unbaked. You let it rise, bake it and eat it! They would be a great addition to holiday breakfast or for just a snack with coffee! Each braid is $14.00. Flavors are apple, blueberry and cream cheese, caramel rolls, cherry, cinnamon, raspberry and strawberry and cream cheese. Profits will go toward the band trip of 2018. Delivery will be after Nov. 18. If you would like to purchase one, and are not contacted by a band student, please talk to Mrs. Nelson. Thank you for your support!!!
- Mrs. Cloyed's Advisory boys go to Ms. Hunter's Advisory and girls to Mrs. Rockhold's (Eyheralde). 6th hour report to Mr. Reischauer's room and 8th hour report to Mr. VanBogaert's room. Art students will have a drawing assignment so bring your pencils and a ruler if you have one.
- Brain Bowl will practice Monday fron 6:00-7:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- NEEDED: 5 students to take Hunter's Safety Course Field Day. You must have already completed your online course. See Quinton Casteel for more details.
- The following students need to report to Ms. Foglesong's room 8th hour today if you haven't already done so: Melissa Hanson, Keith Hoffman, Nathan Nigh, Kalanna Proctor, Tucker Babbitt, Destanie Carranza, Alexus Hawk, Nick Martin, and any Seniors that want to keep Honor Study Hall and opt out of Semester Tests, for MAP testing.