posted Sep 12, 2014, 8:49 AM by Jayne Gibb
You cannot change anything in your life with intention alone, which can become a watered-down, occasional hope that you'll get to tomorrow. Intention without action is useless.
Today's Lunch: Tuna or Chicken Salad Sandwich, Chips, Lima Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Crispitos, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- This year for Homecoming Student Council will again be sponsoring a Door Decorating Contest. The doors will be judged on Friday morning, Sept. 26. Prizes will be given for the best door in PK-3; 4-6; High School Hall; and Jr. High Hall (including Ag, Ind. Tech, Band, and Choir). The theme this year is "Mohawk Wars", based on Star Wars.
- There will also be a prize for the class with the highest percentage of participation in the evening activities, Monday through Thursday of Homecoming Week.
- 7th through 12th classes need to plan for homecoming hall decorations at their class meetings . Halls will be judged on Tuesday, September 23 at 6:00. Winning class gets a pizza party.
- The M Club is sponsoring Deck the Halls for grades 7-12. The decorations will be judged Tuesday evening and the winning class will be announced at Coronation. Winners receive a pizza party. The class StuCo reps chose their hallways last week.
- 9th through 11th grades need to select a male and a female attendant for the Homecoming Court during class meetings on Sept. 12. Seniors need to select four male and four female candidates for Homecoming Royalty.
- There is still time to order a Homecoming shirt. Our order deadline has been extended. Get your order in today.