posted Sep 23, 2016, 8:41 AM by Jayne Gibb
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
GO BIG BLUE...BEAT H-L-V!!!
Today's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Beefburger/Bun, French Fries, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HOMECOMING QUEEN CAMY GHEER AND CO-KINGS JACOB MARTIN AND QUINTON CASTEEL.
- Seniors: University of Northern Iowa Rep will be here on the 5th of October, 10:45 am. Sign up on Mrs' Cloyed's office door if you would be interested in meeting with any of these Reps. Thanks.
- The Marching Mohawks will be marching in the Pancake Day Parade in Centerville on Saturday. The parade begins at 1:00. Come and support your Mohawk Marching Band!!!
- Students- Your Tardies Count!! We will be pulling that report today for all students with 3 or more tardies in any single period. If you have 3 your will get your warning, but if you have 4, or more you will be issued detention time. Please learn to be accountable for your selves.
- STUDENTS- Picture Day is NEXT WEDNESDAY. If you did not get a picture packet form from your Advisory Teacher, please stop by the office and pick one up. You must have them filled out and money if you are purchasing pictures NEXT WEDNESDAY.
- STUDENTS- If you did not get an EVERY STUDENT EVERY FALL HEALTH FORM from your Advisory Teacher, please come to the office and get one at this time. They need to be taken home and returned by next Friday, September 30th.
- Students/Adult Drivers: You must park in designated painted parking spots. DO NOT PARK AT THE END OF THE ISLANDS IN NON-MARKED PARKING SPACES. Buses have to go through the parking lot and end up having to back all the way up the back side of the island when you park illegally.
- Hey student's, check out the new books we have in the library!!! They are going fast, so hurry in. The NHS purchased several books, some sequels, some series, and tons of single copy books. A big shout out of thanks to NHS for this very generous donation!!! THANK YOU!!! Trish
- Please dismiss the 7-12 band and cheerleaders Friday at 2:30 so they can set up for the pep assembly friday 8th hour.
Homecoming is this week. The week is jam packed with extracurricular events.
Friday, 9/23- Friday Night Lights (Dress as your favorite football player, Blue and White), Friday, 9/23- An assembly 8th hour for the cheerleaders. Our periods will run 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8.
Saturday, 9/24- HS Homecoming dance 8:00-11:00 p.m
STUDENTS: Please remember that you and your parents signed a chrome book agreement and in that it agreement it says, "I will bring the Mobile Learning Device to school everyday to the best of my ability and have it fully charged." So, please charge your chrome books at home in the evenings!