posted Sep 5, 2014, 9:06 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Sep 5, 2014, 9:08 AM
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.--Helen Keller
Today's Lunch: Cheese Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Salibury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- There will be an FCCLA meeting Sept. 10th 8:00-8:15a.m. in the FACS Room. All old and new members welcome.
- This year for Homecoming Student Council will again be sponsoring a Door Decorating Contest. The doors will be judged on Friday morning, Sept. 26. Prizes will be given for the best door in PK-3; 4-6; High School Hall; and Jr. High Hall (including Ag, Ind. Tech, Band, and Choir). The theme this year is "Mohawk Wars", based on Star Wars.
- There will also be a prize for the class with the highest percentage of participation in the evening activities, Monday through Thursday of Homecoming Week.
- The M Club is sponsoring Deck the Halls for grades 7-12. The decorations will be judged Tuesday evening and the winning class will be announced at Coronation. Winners receive a pizza party. The class StuCo reps chose their hallways last week.
- NEFF will be here next Wednesday in the lunch room for special letter jacket fittings. If you are interested in a letter jacket or memory banner, please stop by and see Mr. Wilmes.
- The football boys will be leaving at 3:15 today. That means the bus pulls away from the school at 3:15 boys. The football boys will dismissed at 3:10 from class.