posted May 5, 2015, 6:50 AM by Jayne Gibb
Many in leadership positions talk about
doing what's right. But only the true
leaders actually do it.
Today's Lunch: Chicken Roll-ups, Black Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk
Tomorrow's Lunch: Tenderloin/WG Bun, Curly Fries, Broccoli and Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk
Any student who will be in high school next year and is interested in running for Student Council office needs to let Ms. Johnson know by TODAY.
Mohawk Voices will have a meeting today during your lunch periods.
ALL SEMESTER TEST EXEMPT FORMS MUST BE SIGNED BY TEACHER AND PARENT AND TURNED IN NO LATER THAN TODAY AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Students can NOT OPT OUT OF Concurrent Enrollment classes taken here.
The Moravia Union has a Spotlight form at the high school office that needs to be filled out and returned NO LATER thanTODAY if you want your information in the Moravia Union.
- Members of the Brain Bowl team need to see Ms. Johnson to sign up for a concession shift to work during the Jr. High Blue Grass Conference track meet on Thursday.
- Semester Tests are Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday schedule 2,4,6,8. Thursday's schedule 3,5,1,7.
- Boys and Girls golf team will leave today at 1:30 for a meet.
- Boys and Girls JH Track will leave today at 1:45 for a track meet at Eddyville. They will be dismissed a few minutes early because the bus NEEDS to leave at 1:45.
- If and when you remove your Student Leadership Week locker signs, Ms. Johnson would like her sticky tack back. Thanks!
- The band is hosting a Canvas Creations Painting Event on Saturday, May 9th from 9-11:00 for a fund raiser for the band trip this summer. Cost is $20.00 and is payable with registration slip to Mrs. Nelson. Come and create a "Grow in Love" or paint your own masterpiece. Limited spots available. Reservations taken through May 1st. Call Yvonne Johnson at 641-777-8195.
- There will be a Driver's Ed meeting May 11th 6:00-8:00 for all students interested in this Summer's Driver's Ed. You must be present at the meeting as it counts as class time hours. If you have questions or concerns please call Kim Mitchell at 641-895-4914.
- 9th Grade Orientation will be on Thursday, May 21st at 5:30 p.m. in the High School Library. All students and their parents that are planning on attending 9th grade at Moravia Community Schools should attend.