posted Apr 18, 2016, 7:38 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Apr 18, 2016, 10:11 AM
Keep company with those who make you better.
Today's Lunch: Crispitos, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Open Faced Sandwich, Lima Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The Leadership Lunch is Wednesday during normal lunch time in Ms. Johnson's room
- Wednesday April 20th NHS will be sponsoring a blood drive at the high school. Students 16 and older, teachers, and community members who are interested in donating can contact Kethryn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Macy (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment or have questions answered. Permission slips for students under 18 can be found at the office and in the library.
- Jr.'s and Sr.'s if you are going to prom, after-prom, promenade, and need prom pictures, please sign up at the high school office. Some of those sign-ups have deadlines that have expired but have been extended due to not everyone signing up.
- If you had Spring pictures taken please return them or bring your money to the high school office BEFORE 4/22. Lifetouch will be here on the morning of the 22nd and we will need the pictures to return or the money, or you will be charged for the pictures. THANK YOU.
- It is getting to be warmer weather outside and so your school clothes will change a bit. HOWEVER, the DRESS CODE has not changed. Please read the Dress Code and make sure your outfits match the Code. Thank You.
- Congratulations to the music students who participated in the IHSMA solo/ensemble contest at Melcher-Dallas on Saturday! Kethryn Eyheralde, flute solo, I: Gracie Stallman-Perry, alto sax solo, I: Cayleigh Whitlow, vocal solo, I: Emma McDanel & Kethryn Eyheralde, flute duet, I: Alexis Harrington, cornet solo, II, Cayleigh Whitlow, clarinet solo, II: Jerykah Williams and Cayleigh Whitlow, clarinet/alto sax duet, II.