Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Today's Lunch: Goulash, Peas, Breadsticks, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Patty/Bun, Broccoli, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Several books have been removed from Ms. Johnson's room without being checked out. Please either return the books or come check them out! I especially need the book Prisoner B- some number I can't remember, for my Literature class.
- HAVE YOU LOST AN IPOD? Please come to the office with the lock code and you may claim it.
- All 8th graders must have your COW CHIP BINGO turned in by today 8th hour to Mr. Long.
- Moravia School is planning on holding a SUMMER DRIVER'S ED PROGRAM. We must have 12 students signed up. We do not have a start date or a time of classes at this time. Please sign up if you are interested.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17th or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.