posted Feb 17, 2015, 9:19 AM by Jayne Gibb
Success consists of going from failure to
failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Today's Lunch: Mr. Rib, Cheesy Potatoes, Snow Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Popcorn Chicken, Curly Fries, Broccoli & Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- SENIORS- Please pick up an Iowegian Senior Spotlight form and a Moravia Union Spotlight form from the high school office. The Iowegian one needs turned in to the office by March 31st with a Head/Shoulders picture, and the Moravia Union one needs turned in to Ms Hunter by MONDAY FEBRUARY 23 with a head/shoulders picture. These MUST BE TURNED IN OR YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE PAPER WITH THE REST OF YOUR GRADUATING CLASS.
- Seniors, If you are interested in a chance for a $1500.00 scholarship, take the 'Iowa Financial Know-How Challenge. For details on how to apply, see the poster in Mr. Garmons's room. Deadline to enter is Feb. 22. Give it a try!
- High school boys basketball uniform check-in and team picture will be Wednesday, February 18, after school. There will also be an end of season pizza party immediately following.
- Jr. High boys basketball uniform check-in and team/individual picture will be Wednesday, February 18, right after school. You will be wearing your blue uniform for the picture, so make sure you bring a blue t-shirt and don't forget your basketball shoes!
- NHS inductees: DO NOT FORGET individual pictures will be taken today right after school. Josie will have your robe and the pictures will be taken in the high school gym.
- Congratulations to Catherine Kamerick, Sharyl Woollums, and Hayley Cole for their division I ratings and for Kethryn Eyheralde's division I and outstanding ratings at Bluegrass Speech in Twin Cedars yesterday.
- Speech members, remember that our next competition is on Saturday, February 28.
- The state wrestling t-shirts will be passed out tomorrow.We will announce when to come get them. Please have your money ready to turn in tomorrow or you will not receive your shirts until they are paid for. Thanks for all your support.