posted Mar 7, 2016, 9:22 AM by Jayne Gibb
The heart of life is service.
Today's Lunch: Walking Tacos, Refried Beans, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk
Tomorrow's Lunch: Tenderloin/Loin, Potato Wedges, Broccoli & Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- THE NEW LOAD BUS PLACEMENT WILL GO INTO AFFECT ON WEDNESDAY OF THIS WEEK. ALL STUDENTS RIDING THE BUS SHOULD GO THROUGH THE MULTI PURPOSE ROOM AND OUT THE NEW GYM DOORS TO LOAD BUSES. ALL WALKERS AND DRIVERS SHOULD CONTINUE TO LEAVE THROUGH THE FRONT DOORS.
- The Blue Grass Conference Honor Band will present its concert tonight, March 7 at 7:00 p.m. in the new gym. There will be 8 Blue Grass conference schools represented in the honor high school band and honor jr. high band. Come and support your Moravia Band and fellow conference band members. Admission is free!
- STUDENTS-TEACHERS-PARENTS: The Sprint Incentive and 2nd Semester Opt Out Attendance time frame begins on Monday, March 7th. No More that one Total excused or unexcused absence from March 7 through the semester testing week along with the grade criteria, to be able to Opt Out of Semester tests, and also to be included in the Adventureland bonus which includes no more than one TOTAL excused or unexcused absence from March 7 through the trip week.
- There will be a JH boys and girls Mohawk Basketball Camp every Tuesday and Thursday eveing from 5:30-7:00 in the new gym beginning March 8th- April 14th. Fee is $20, dribbling, passing shooting, and other drills will be polished up on by the Varsity coaches and others assisting. Come Learn and Enjoy!
- JH students going out for JH Track need to have your $10 to Mrs. Cox by WEDNESDAY OF THIS WEEK.
- There will be a meeting in the new gym next TUESDAY for anyone interested in going out for golf this year. The meeting will begin at 3;15.
- School to Work Interview Day will be THURSDAY. Please plan on leaving the front row of parking for our employer guests. Thank your for helping in any way.
- PARENT/TEACHER Conferences will be Thursday evening only this Spring from 3:45-4:00. They will be located in the old gym.
- If you happen to find a hard back copy of "The Last Olympian" please return it to the High School Library. Thanks! -Trish
- FRIDAY- Our calendar had posted that we would have a 1:30 dismissal time. Please note that there has been a change to that time and it is now a 1:00 dismissal time. Enjoy your extra 30 minutes!