posted Mar 30, 2015, 9:26 AM by Jayne Gibb
One of the true tests of leadership
is the ability to recognize a problem
before it becomes an emergency.
--Arnold H. Glasow
Today's Lunch: Beef Burger/Bun, French Fries, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Ham, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Ice Cream, Salad Bar, and Milk.
The Kiss The Donkey Totals as of today- Mrs. Cox- $227.36, Mrs. Vandermark- $32.57, Mrs. Carr- $45.00, Mrs. Graham- $11.84, Mrs. Cochran- $259.70, Wenger-$0
Student Council will meet tomorrow at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room. Please let her know if you cannot attend.
Do you want to see your classmates, friends and teachers ride a donkey and try to play basketball? Then you won't want to miss Donkey Basketball on Tuesday, March 31! The tickets are $6.00 (1st grade and up) in advance and $8.00 at the door. The game starts at 7:00 p.m. Will the band team (Logan Perry, Ashlee DeVore, Chrystal Albertson, Kendall Brown, Caitlyn Babbitt, Ellie Wenger, Alex Cloyed and Abby VanDeventer) defeat the faculty team? (Mr. DeVore, Mrs. Graham, Mr. VanBogaert, Mr. Poterek, Ms. Foglesong, Mrs. Cochran, Ms. Hunter and Mr. Campbell) maybe the Moravia Alumni team or Moravia Community Members will win! Be sure to attend and find out!
- Junior high track participants MUST have their $10 for track shirts in to Mrs Cox by MONDAY....the shirts will be ordered on Monday so we can have them for the first meet.
- There will be Brain Bowl practice this evening at 6:30. Please let Ms. Johnson know if you cannot attend.
- Students who wish to participate in "Hat Day" Wednesday should pay their $1 donation to Ms. Johnson, Logan Perry, Levi Hawk, Mateo Varese, or Alex Cloyed. Donations of more than $1 are welcome. All proceeds will be given to the family of Landon Spurgin, a fourth grader who is recovering from open heart surgery. Remember, your name must be on the donor list in order to be allowed to wear a hat.
- Sign up for SUMMER DRIVER'S ED on the table next to the H.S. Office.
- NO SCHOOL TOMORROW FOR STUDENTS! TEACHER'S INSERVICE DAY!