Surround yourself with individualsthat inspire you.
Today's Lunch: Popcorn Chicken, French Fries, Cauliflower & Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Nacho Supreme, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Student Council meeting tomorrow at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Speech team members going to Cedar Rapids for state this Saturday will need to be here no later than 7:15 AM. We will leave at 7:30 AM
- SPRING PICTURES ARE WEDNESDAY! If you have a student in 7-12 grade and would like a Spring Picture, please pick up a form in the high school office and SIGN UP to be called for pictures. We do not take 7-12 grade classes to the elementary as a group for Spring pictures like we do for the fall ones. YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP.
- High School basketball boys going to state tournament: You need to pick up a field trip form from the office and it must be returned by TODAY. You will be going to STATE TOURNAMENTS on Tuesday. Get your forms and get them returned to the office please.
- The Bunt Declamatory Contest is Tuesday after Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences.
- Thursday March 12th is School To Work Interview Day. Please have all of your paperwork ready for them.
- There will be no school for students FRIDAY March 13th. Friday is MOVING DAY for the elementary teachers into their new classrooms.