posted Nov 3, 2014, 9:16 AM by Jayne Gibb
Friendship may, and often does, grow into love,
but love never subsides into friendship.
Today's Lunch: Chicken Patty/Bun, Curley Fries, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Tuna Casserole, Peas, Bread/Butter Sandwich, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- There is a Student Council meeting Tuesday at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- There is Brain Bowl practice Tuesday evening.
- Speech practices have begun. Please sign up on the calendar in Ms. Leadon's room and remember to show up. If you have not joined our speech team and are still interested or "thinking about it", its not too late. See Ms. Leadon for more information.
- There will be a Junior Class Meeting, Tuesday, November 4th at 8am in Mrs. Rockhold's Room. We will be selecting our Prom Theme, location, and any other related items. If you would like to have input, please come! Thank you!
- Any JH boy interested in JH Basketball this year should meet after school starting MONDAY for practice.
- Picture RETAKES will be Wednesday, November 5. If you need your picture retaken or if you were absent the original day of pictures please be prepared for pictur020es to be taken on that date. Any RETAKES will require your original packet returned to the photographer at the time of the retakes.
- Seniors: Graceland rep. here Wednesday @ 2:30. Sign up on whiteboard in career corner of library.
- The band (grades 6-11) will be selling Butter Braids Oct. 27-Nov. 10. These are frozen pastry doughs that you thaw, let rise and bake. They come in a variety of flavors. Delivery will be Dec. 15, just in time for Christmas! If a band student doesn't contact you and you are interested in buying on, please see Mrs. Nelson. Proceeds will go towards the band trip.
- The Moravia Band will be busing tables, sweeping floors etc. at the Pizza Ranch in Ottumwa on Nov. 3 from 5:00-8:00. Please come and eat, put your receipt and tip in the tip bucket!!!!! All proceeds will go towards the Washington D.C. trip of 2015. Thanks for your support!
- GIRLS- No Yoga pants unless top covers mid-thigh.