posted Oct 3, 2016, 9:19 AM by Jayne Gibb
Everything that is... begins in your mind.
Today's Lunch: Tenderloin/Bun, Sweet Potato Fries, Broccoli & Cauliflower w/Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Orange Chicken, Brown Rice, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- CONGRATULATIONS to the Marching Mohawks and the Drum Line! Both placed first at Oktoberfest on Saturday. The Marching Mohawks place first in class 1A. Also placing in class 1A were Seymour: third and Adair Co, MO second. Fort Madison won the sweepstake award, by 2 points over Moravia, which is a combination of inspection and marching. The Mohawk Drum Line placed first in the unclassed drum line competition. Evans Middle School placed third and Fort Madison placed second. Thanks for a great day!
The high school library would also like to thank Sydney Baty for the donation of new library books! It is greatly appreciated by MHS.
- The band will be marching in the Oktoberfest Parade on Saturday, Oct. 1. The parade begins at10:00. The route will be Church Street and Richmond Street. Drum Line will perform at 1:00 in the Jimmy Jones Shelter House. The band's Outstanding Senior candidates are Chrystal Albertson and Logan Perry. Come and enjoy the fun and support your Moravia Mohawks Marching Band!
- Seniors: University of Northern Iowa Rep will be here on the 5th of October, 10:45 am. Sign up on Mrs' Cloyed's office door if you would be interested in meeting with any of these Reps. Thanks.
- Students/Adult Drivers: You must park in designated painted parking spots. DO NOT PARK AT THE END OF THE ISLANDS IN NON-MARKED PARKING SPACES. Buses have to go through the parking lot and end up having to back all the way up the back side of the island when you park illegally.
- Brain Bowl practice will be tonight, Oct. 3, at 6:00.
- Hey student's, check out the new books we have in the library!!! They are going fast, so hurry in. The NHS purchased several books, some sequels, some series, and tons of single copy books. A big shout out of thanks to NHS for this very generous donation!!! THANK YOU!!! Trish