posted Sep 12, 2016, 9:33 AM by Jayne Gibb
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.
--Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
Today's Lunch: Tenderloin/Bun, Tri-Taters, Broccoli & Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- NHS officer election meeting: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. in Mr. Engle's classroom.
- If you are looking for a really nice Homecoming dress for really cheap, stop in Mr. Garmon's old classroom (last room next to the Multi). All dresses $10.00.
- Moravia School Board meeting tonight at 5:00 in the HS Library.
- We will have a 1:00 dismissal on Friday for Teacher InService. We will be running on a 1:00 dismissal schedule.
- There is an FCCLA signup sheet outside Mrs. Choponis's door if you would be interested in being in FCCLA but were unable to attend the meeting this morning. Please get signed up. Thanks!
- MOHAWK VOICES LUNCH is Wednesday. Please report to Art room with your trays during your lunch hour Wednesday if you are on the Mohawk Voices Committee.
"Nominations for the Secondary TAG Program are now open. If you have never been in TAG, candidates may be nominated by student self-referral, parent referral, or teacher referral. Three categories are considered by a selection committee for student candidates: Academic Ability as shown by Standardized Tests, GPA; creativity as recognized by staff and perseverance as recognized by staff. Student nomination forms, parent nomination forms and teacher referral forms are in the high school office. Nominations will close by Tuesday, Sept. 20.
If you have questions, contact Mrs. Singley, in the elementary office."
Seniors: IHCC Rep will be here 9/13 at 8:30, Graceland University Rep will be here 9/20, and University of Northern Iowa Rep will be here on the 5th of October, 10:45 am. Sign up on Mrs' Cloyed's office door if you would be interested in meeting with any of these Reps. Thanks.