posted Apr 23, 2015, 8:55 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Apr 24, 2015, 1:43 PM
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
Today's Lunch: Hot Beef Sandwich, Green Beans, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: No School
Next week is Spring Spirit Week: Monday, April 27: Wake up to Spring! Wear your pajamas to school and come as you are. The lunch game is the “javelin throw”. Tuesday, April 28: Support the Sports! Dress as your favorite athlete. There will be a “discus throw” during lunch. Wednesday, April 29: Shine like a Spring Star! Dress as your favorite movie or TV character. During lunch the competition will be “long jump”. Thursday, April 30: Hip Hop into Spring! Dress as your favorite musician. The “100-meter dash” will be held during lunch. Friday, May 1: Stay Classy, Mohawks! Dress up to get ready for Prom tomorrow. The lunch game will be the “shot put”.
SENIORS- The American Legion Scholarship deadline has been extended to MAY 1ST. There is still time to get yours in. Please return them to the office no later than May 1st.
The Prom, Promenade, and After Prom signup sheet is on the front counter. Please make sure you are signed up by Thursday no later than 3:30.
Please bring a Senior picture to Ms. McKee so that she can create the Senior Composite.
- The Moravia Union has a Spotlight form at the high school office that needs to be filled out and returned NO LATER than Monday May 4th if you want your information in the Moravia Union. Please stop by and pick one up and returned!
- Ms. McKee still has 5 senior information forms missing. Please get them to her ASAP.
- All students that signed up for Driver's Ed: Please stop by the office and pick up a letter to take home to your parents regarding an informational meeting that has been scheduled.
- There will be an FFA meeting in Mr. DeVore's room at 7:00 p.m. May 4th.
- PROM T-SHIRTS: Jr.'s and Sr.'s if you want a prom t-shirt there is a sign-up sheet at the office. The shirts are $12 a piece and must be paid when you order. All orders are due on April 28th by 3:00.