posted Apr 24, 2014, 9:21 AM by Jayne Gibb
Do not let negative and toxic people rent space in your head.
Today's Lunch: Hot Beef Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Student Council will meet Friday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room. If you cannot attend, please let Ms. Johnson or Logan know AHEAD of the meeting.
- Due to a couples event at the Leon CC on the evening of May 2nd the start time for their Central Decatur golf invite has changed to noon. Coaches meeting will be at 11:40. We will need to leave at 9:45 AM. This is a boys and girls invite together.
- Today's boys golf meet has been rescheduled to tomorrow with same departure time as today. Out of class at 11:00 leave by 11:15.
- 9th grade Orientation will be at 5:30 on May 1st in the high school library. All 8th graders and either parents are requested to attend.
- The NHS is planning on having a pop tab collection drive in the elementary.
- HAVE YOU LOST AN IPOD? Please come to the office with the lock code and you may claim it.
- The following 8th graders need to get your money and Cow Chip Bingo slips turned in by TODAY!!!: Deni Batterson, Destanie Carranza, Nicole Cloyed, Griffin Cosgrove, Alexus Hawk, Maddy Kelley, Payton Maddy, Nick Martin, Emma McDanel, Skye Snyder, Mateo Varese, Jessy Walton, and Laynie Wilson.
- Moravia School is planning on holding a SUMMER DRIVER'S ED PROGRAM. We were just notified by the teacher and she will plan to start classes right after school is out. Exact date and time will soon be posted.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17th or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.