posted Apr 3, 2014, 6:10 AM by Jayne Gibb
If you say you can or you can't
you are right either way.
Today's Lunch: Popcorn Chicken, Lima Beans, Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Fish, Macaroni and Cheese, Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk
- NOTICE JUNIORS AND SENIORS- The Junior Class would like for EVERYONE attending Prom this year to sign up at the office. This has changed from previous years where only the out of school guests were to sign up.
- Seniors: William Penn rep will be here April 3 @ 11 a.m. Sign up with Mrs. Cloyed
- If you had SPRING PICTURES taken, please return to the office all those pictures that you ARE NOT purchasing as we have to send them back.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17 or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.
- Seniors who do not have professionally taken pictures must get their submission approved by Ms. Hunter. The yearbook staff would be happy to take pictures.