posted May 8, 2014, 8:40 AM by Jayne Gibb
The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
--Wallace D. Wattles
Today's Lunch: SENIORS CHOICE: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes/Gravy, Green Beans, Pumpkin Pie, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Cheese Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- If any HS Volleyball girl in interested in attending the U of I Volleyball Camp, please stop by the office and pick up a form or see Coach Bedford a.s.a.p.
- If you signed up for Driver's Ed for the summer, please stop by and pick up the letter notifying you of the Parent meeting and times. We also need to have you write your permit number on the sign up sheet. The meeting is set for May 13th from 5-7p.m.
- TAG Seminar students fill out a field trip form for period 4 for Monday, May 12, and Friday, May 16. Also, fill out a field trip form for period 2 for Tuesday, May 13 and Thursday, May 15. We will meet in the High School Computer Lab. Bring your portfolio and all of your project materials to organize and put in the portfolio. During the week, you will present your project to the group. Thanks! Mrs. Singley.
- Student Council will meet Friday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- All Students need to have their lunch accounts paid or I cannot sign-off on their sheets. Especially the seniors. -Marie
- SENIOR CHECK OUT SHEETS WILL BE HANDED OUT IN THE 1ST PERIOD CLASSES TOMORROW. ALL SENIORS SHOULD PICK THEM UP FROM THEIR 1ST HOUR TEACHER. IF YOU ARE IN HONOR STUDY HALL YOU NEED TO PICK THEM UP FROM STUDY HALL.
- The end of the 4th quarter will be Friday, May 9th.
- Large group Contest will be in Knoxville on Friday. The buses will leave at 2:15. Good Luck MHS Choir and Band.
- Friday will be the seniors last day of classes. Always remember no matter where you go, you will be a Mohawk and Lady Mohawk for life! -Love you all, -Jayne.