posted Aug 28, 2014, 9:21 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Aug 28, 2014, 10:40 AM
You'll never know how amazing it can be
unless you start
Today's Lunch: Chicken & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Corn Dog, Pizza, Tenderloin, Pork Chop on a Stick, Chili, Walking Taco, Cotton Candy, Snow Cone, Pie, Caramel Apple, and Funnel Cake. :)
HAVE A GREAT FALL FESTIVAL WEEKEND!
- Fall Festival Weekend. Enjoy the classes' Cake Walks, food booths, parades, games, rides, and contests!
- Seniors, Check Garmon's door. The work schedule is there for this weekend. If you have to change a time, please make sure Mr. Garmon, Mrs. Alger, or Ms. McKee know this and ok it!!!! Seniors who aren't working on the float on Wednesday need to come to the home ec room after school to help bread tenderloins. We will work until they are done.
- NHS members see Mrs. Gheer to help with spelling bee (Friday).
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: When you are at lunch, you MUST get permission to leave he lunch room from either Mrs. (Tava) Hoffman, or Mrs. (Liz) Smith.
- Support the Lady Mohawks tonight and the Mohawks tomorrow night. GO TEAMS!!! LETS BRING IN A WIN!