posted Dec 11, 2014, 9:32 AM by Jayne Gibb
When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family and friends.
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Crackers, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Students- Please remind your parents that we must have a chromebook meeting with them and your paperwork and money MUST be turned in before we can hand out ANY chromebooks. Please have them call in and set a meeting time up with Mrs. Carr.
- Seniors- The yearbook staff needs your Senior Spotlight ASAP if you want your information in the yearbook. Pictures, senior and baby, can be in hard copy or emailed to Ms. Hunter. Please get these items to me promptly.
- Young Writers' Conference- Submissions are due to Ms. Hunter by Dec. 17. Drafts are to be no longer than 500 words. If you are submitting poems there can be 3 of them. I haven't received any writings yet and I was hoping to take 2 students from each grade.
- There was a wallet found last Wednesday evening. Please come to the office and identify it if you have lost your wallet.
- There will be a soup supper on today from 5:30-7 in the Home Ec. room, followed by the High School Winter Concert. Please support the seniors and they enjoy the concert.
- The Freshman are selling pretzel rods Mon. 8th- Friday 19th. See any freshman or Ms. Callen for your treats.
- TAG will meet Friday during lunch.
- Thursday, December 11th, the 8th grade class will have a bake sale before the concert.
- The JH/HS Christmas concert is tonight at 7:00 p.m.