World peace must develop from inner peace.
Today's Lunch: Ham, Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Ice Cream, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Uncrustables, Chips, Fresh Veggies, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Seniors- The yearbook staff needs your Senior Spotlight ASAP if you want your information in the yearbook. Pictures, senior and baby, can be in hard copy or emailed to Ms. Hunter. Please get these items to me promptly.
- Young Writers' Conference- Submissions are due to Ms. Hunter by Dec. 17. Drafts are to be no longer than 500 words. If you are submitting poems there can be 3 of them. I haven't received any writings yet and I was hoping to take 2 students from each grade.
- The Freshman are selling pretzel rods Mon. 8th- Friday 19th. See any freshman or Ms. Callen for your treats.
- Semester Tests THURSDAY. Please eat a good breakfast and be prepared for your finals for 1st Semester.
- Please make sure you have all of your Unexcused absence time made up before you leave on break or see the office. All time must be made up to receive credit in those classes where you have over 8 unexcused absences.
- FRIDAY- PLEASE WEAR BLUE AND WHITE FOR SCHOOL SPIRIT RECOGNITION DAY.
- School will be dismissed next Friday at 2:30 for Christmas Break. School will resume January 5th. ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS AND BREAK!