posted Mar 19, 2015, 8:42 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Mar 19, 2015, 10:21 AM
To succeed in life, you need three things:
a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Crackers, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Cheese Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS AND PARENTS: Let's show Landon how much MORAVIA CARES. Please drop a couple bucks into the teacher's bucket that YOU would like to see KISS A DONKEY ON THE MOUTH March 31st. The buckets are set up in the Multi EVERY MORNING (and I secretly have an envelope in the office that Mrs. Carr doesn't know about!) and currently Mrs. Cochran is in the lead for the KISSING. Mrs. Carr has $47 dollars in her bucket. If everyone 7-12 just brought $1 we could make this a memorable night for Mrs. Carr! Come on guys.. we can do better than $47!!! LET'S POUND THAT BUCKET WITH BUCKS! Mrs. Cochran has $140 Mrs. Cox has $87. (in the end.. it's all about showering our own little guy with some love). You only have to give up ONE single pop to show Landon how much MORAVIA CARES!! READY-SET-GO!!!!!
- Do you want to see your classmates, friends and teachers ride a donkey and try to play basketball? Then you won't want to miss Donkey Basketball on Tuesday, March 31! The tickets are $6.00 (1st grade and up) in advance and $8.00 at the door. The game starts at 7:00 p.m. Will the band team (Logan Perry, Ashlee DeVore, Chrystal Albertson, Kendall Brown, Caitlyn Babbitt, Ellie Wenger, Alex Cloyed and Abby VanDeventer) defeat the faculty team? (Mr. DeVore, Mrs. Graham, Mr. VanBogaert, Mr. Poterek, Ms. Foglesong, Mrs. Cochran, Ms. Hunter and Mr. Campbell) maybe the Moravia Alumni team or Moravia Community Members will win! Be sure to attend and find out!
- Jr High track will begin on March 23....dress for inside or out...meet in Mrs Cox's room.
- Brain Bowl team members need to turn in their Filed Trip Permission forms TOMORROW. Some forms have not been picked up yet, so get them TODAY!
- Sign up for SUMMER DRIVER'S ED on the table next to the H.S. Office.
- Ms. Johnson has two gray sweatshirts in her room. One is My Angel Foundation and one is william Penn.
- Ms. J found a pair of earbuds in the hall last week and no one has claimed them. Please identify to claim.