Breakdowns provide tremendous energy
for breakthroughs to happen.
--Michael Bernard Beckwith
Today's Lunch: Spaghetti, Garlic toast, Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Crispy Cod, Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans, Bread/Butter, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Tag Lunch will be today.
- VocRehab will be here on tomorrow.
- Moravia Community Schools will be hosting the BGC Honor Bands Monday. There will be 110 extra students in our building. Both gyms and the band room will be in use throughout the day. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be a meeting in the new gym next TUESDAY for anyone interested in going out for golf this year. The meeting will begin at 3;15.
- School to Work Interview Day will be NEXT THURSDAY. Please plan on leaving the front row of parking for our employer guests. Thank your for helping in any way.
- If you happen to find a hard back copy of "The Last Olympian" please return it to the High School Library. Thanks! -Trish
- The Sophomores are having a M&M Guessing Game. The cost is .25 a guess. The winner will receive the jar full of M&M's. See a Sophomore or Mrs. Carr to see the jar full of M&M's and place your guess.
- Brain Bowl practice for tonight has been cancelled due to circumstances beyond my control. We will practice next Tuesdayafter school. Ms. J
- End of Quarter is Friday. Parent/Teacher Conferences will be NEXT Thursday 3/10 fro 3:30-7:00.
- NEXT FRIDAY- Our calendar had posted that we would have a 1:30 dismissal time. Please note that there has been a change to that time and it is now a 1:00 dismissal time. Enjoy your extra 30 minutes!