When you complain you make yourself a victim. Either leave the situation, change the situation or accept it.
Today's Lunch: Tuna Noodle Casserole, Snap Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Sausage Pizza, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Anyone who will be a Moravia High School student next year and would like to be a Student Council officer needs to let Ms. Johnson know by Friday.
- Graduation will be Sunday at 2:00 in the HS Gym.
- 7th grade orientation will be Tuesday, May 20th at 5:30 in the HS Library for all UPCOMING 7th graders.
- Students that will be going to Adventureland on Tuesday for your ITED/ITBS Incentive Award, please have your field trips filled out and be ready to hand them in on TUESDAY MORNING UPON DEPARTURE.
- Monday's schedule will include several Community Service Projects.
- The next Student Council meeting will be Friday at 8:00 am in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Please return the books checked out from Mrs. Johnson's room. Hopefully the other 30 or so will show up!
- All Students need to have their lunch accounts paid or I cannot sign-off on their sheets.
- Attention Seniors- Be here at 8:45 on Friday May 16th for graduation practice and Senior Class Picnic.