posted Nov 17, 2016, 9:14 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Nov 17, 2016, 9:55 AM
Plenty of people miss their share of happiness,
not because they never found it, but because
they didn't stop to enjoy it.
Today's Lunch: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Green Beans, Dressing, Pumpkin Pie, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Pepperoni Pizza, Corn, Cottage Cheese, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: The FCCLA is hosting it's food drive once again! Will your class be the one to can the Principal??!! This year's goal is to fill Mrs. Carr's office with donated food items. This year's prize for 1st is a pizza party, 2nd prize is Root beer floats.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be TODAY from 3:45-7:00. Plan on bringing your parents and introducing them to your teachers. You might be pleasantly surprised at the great things they have been watching you do these past few months!
- The Co-Ed Volleyball games will be Friday night at 6:00.
- 9th graders- Please get your ISMILE papers returned A.S.A.P to Mrs. Sheldon.
- FCCLA members- stop by Mrs. Choponis's room and pick up a Pampered Chef order sheet today.