posted Sep 29, 2016, 9:58 AM by Jayne Gibb
Learn to value yourself, and love yourself first,
this is the key to your happiness.
Today's Lunch: Sausage and Shells, Bread Sticks, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk
Tomorrow's Lunch: Grilled Cheese, Baked Chips, Cauliflower & Broccoli, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- CONGRATULATIONS to the Marching Mohawks on winning first place in class 1A and the Best Overall Band award at Pancake Day on Saturday. The band will be marching in the Oktoberfest Parade on Saturday, Oct. 1. The parade begins at10:00. The route will be Church Street and Richmond Street. Drum Line will perform at 1:00 in the Jimmy Jones Shelter House. The band's Outstanding Senior candicates are Chrystal Albertson and Logan Perry. Come and enjoy the fun and support your Moravia Mohawks Marching Band!
- Seniors: University of Northern Iowa Rep will be here on the 5th of October, 10:45 am. Sign up on Mrs' Cloyed's office door if you would be interested in meeting with any of these Reps. Thanks.
- There will be an FCCLA meeting on Friday at 7:30 a.m. If you are involved with Drumline or Show Choir and can not attend, please see Mrs. Choponis before Friday. They will be voting for officers.
- Students/Adult Drivers: You must park in designated painted parking spots. DO NOT PARK AT THE END OF THE ISLANDS IN NON-MARKED PARKING SPACES. Buses have to go through the parking lot and end up having to back all the way up the back side of the island when you park illegally.
- Brain Bowl practice will be Monday, Oct. 3, at 6:00.
- Hey student's, check out the new books we have in the library!!! They are going fast, so hurry in. The NHS purchased several books, some sequels, some series, and tons of single copy books. A big shout out of thanks to NHS for this very generous donation!!! THANK YOU!!! Trish
- STUDENTS: Please remember that you and your parents signed a chrome book agreement and in that it agreement it says, "I will bring the Mobile Learning Device to school everyday to the best of my ability and have it fully charged." So, please charge your chrome books at home in the evenings!