posted Apr 15, 2014, 8:13 AM by Jayne Gibb
May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. -Nelson Mandela
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Pinto Beans, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Several books have been removed from Ms. Johnson's room without being checked out. Please either return the books or come check them out! I especially need the book Prisoner B- some number I can't remember, for my Literature class.
- HS Golf teams need to eat 1st lunch today with departure at 11:45 sharp.
- ATTENTION- STUDENTS ARE NOT TO PARK IN THE REAR OR ALONG THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING. STUDENTS MUST USE THE FRONT PARKING LOT ONLY.
- The Band/Color Guard/Jazz Band/Drum Line will be taking pictures for the year book, Wednesday, April 165th hour. Please have all your uniforms/t-shirts etc. for the event. (Drum Line t-shirt: black Mo Cowbell) Jazz Band: black pants, top, shoes, men: blue tie
- HAVE YOU LOST AN IPOD? Please come to the office with the lock code and you may claim it.
- Dayton Fears is working to help collect cans and bottles to donate the cash to the Moravia Senior Meals. The drive will be going from April 7th, to May 1st. There is a blue barrel located by the bench at the front office to collect cans, and cans my be brought from home to the school to be collected. Thanks to all who donate and support the cause.
- If you would like to purchase a Prom T-shirt, please sign up at the office. Money is due to Mr. Carson by April 15th. Cost is $12.00.
- Moravia School is planning on holding a SUMMER DRIVER'S ED PROGRAM. We must have 12 students signed up. We do not have a start date or a time of classes at this time. Please sign up if you are interested.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17th or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.