posted Apr 22, 2014, 8:55 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Apr 22, 2014, 9:05 AM
The ideas we entertain in our consciousness are the seeds of a future yet to be made.
Today's Lunch: Chicken Patty/Bun, Broccoli, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Corn Dogs, Tater Tots, Vegetarian Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Saharra Conkity and Sam Clouse need to see Ms. Johnson today.
- Student Council will meet Friday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room. If you cannot attend, please let Ms. Johnson or Logan know AHEAD of the meeting.
- Due to a couples event at the Leon CC on the evening of May 2nd the start time for their Central Decatur invite has changed to noon. Coaches meeting will be at 11:40. We will need to leave at 10:00 AM. This is a boys and girls invite together.
- 9th grade Orientation will be at 5:30 on May 1st in the high school library. All 8th graders and either parents are requested to attend.
- The NHS is planning on having a pop tab collection drive in the elementary.
- HAVE YOU LOST AN IPOD? Please come to the office with the lock code and you may claim it.
- All 8th graders must have your COW CHIP BINGO turned in by today 8th hour to Mr. Long.
- All girls interested in JH softball, please get your permission slips turned in to Coach Bedford by TOMORROW.
- Tag Seminar will be tomorrow during your lunch hours with Mrs. Cloyed as your Guest Speaker. 1st lunch hour will go to Ms. Johnson's room and 2nd lunch hour to Ms. Foglesong.
- Moravia School is planning on holding a SUMMER DRIVER'S ED PROGRAM. We must have 12 students signed up. We do not have a start date or a time of classes at this time. Please sign up if you are interested.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17th or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.