posted Apr 28, 2015, 9:26 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Apr 28, 2015, 11:15 AM
Birthdays are good for your health. Studies show those who have more Birthdays live longer.
Today's Lunch: Mr. Rib, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Crispitos, Corn Salad Bar, and Milk.
Spring Spirit Week: April 29: Shine like a Spring Star! Dress as your favorite movie or TV character. During lunch the competition will be “long jump”. Thursday, April 30: Hip Hop into Spring! Dress as your favorite musician. The “100-meter dash” will be held during lunch. Friday, May 1: Stay Classy, Mohawks! Dress up to get ready for Prom tomorrow. The lunch game will be the “shot put”.
SENIORS- The American Legion Scholarship deadline has been extended to MAY 1ST. There is still time to get yours in. Please return them to the office no later than May 1st.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP AND PAY FOR PROM SHIRTS.
- The Moravia Union has a Spotlight form at the high school office that needs to be filled out and returned NO LATER than Monday May 4th if you want your information in the Moravia Union. Please stop by and pick one up and returned!
- There will be an FFA meeting in Mr. DeVore's room at 7:00 p.m. May 4th.
- Boys and Girls golf will be going to Pleasantville today.
- The band is hosting a Canvas Creations Painting Event on Saturday, May 9th from 9-11:00 for a fund raiser for the band trip this summer. Cost is $20.00 and is payable at the door. Come and create a "Grow in Love" or paint your own masterpiece. Limited spots available. Reservations taken through May 1st. Call Yvonne Johnson at 641-777-8195.
- There will be a Driver's Ed meeting May 11th 6:00-8:00 for all students interested in this Summer's Driver's Ed. You must be present at the meeting as it counts as class time hours. If you have questions or concerns please call Kim Mitchell at 641-895-4914.
- There will be 7th Grade Orientation on Monday, May 4th at 5:30 in the Multi-Purpose room for all 6th grade students going into Moravia Junior High next year. Please bring your parents and attend this meeting as we will be able to answer any questions and concerns of making the transition at this time. SEE YOU ALL THEN!!
- 9th Grade Orientation will be on Thursday, May 21st at 5:30 p.m. in the High School Library. All students and their parents that are planning on attending 9th grade at Moravia Community Schools should attend.
- Prom picture packets are in the office. Please pick one up if you are interested in having a picture done at Prom.