posted Apr 8, 2014, 9:32 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM
Today's Lunch: Crispito, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Hot Dog/Bun, Baked Beans, Sauerkraut, Spinach, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The HS golf teams will be dismissed today at 2:30 with departure time set for 2:45.
- The HS track team will be leaving today at 3:30 for a track meet in Bloomfield.
- NOTICE JUNIORS AND SENIORS- The Junior Class would like for EVERYONE attending Prom this year to sign up at the office. This has changed from previous years where only the out of school guests were to sign up.
- Sign up yourself and your Prom guest for After Prom.
- Dayton Fears is working to help collect cans and bottles to donate the cash to the Moravia Senior Meals. The drive will be going from April 7th, to May 1st. There is a blue barrel located by the bench at the front office to collect cans, and cans my be brought from home to the school to be collected. Thanks to all who donate and support the cause.
- There will be MOHAWK VOICES today during lunch.
- If you would like to purchase a Prom T-shirt, please sign up at the office. Money is due to Mr. Carson by April 15th. Cost is $15.00.
- If you had SPRING PICTURES taken, please return to the office all those pictures that you ARE NOT purchasing as we have to send them back. DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY! IF YOU DO NOT RETURN YOUR PICTURES YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THEM.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17 or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.
- Seniors who do not have professionally taken pictures must get their submission approved by Ms. Hunter. The yearbook staff would be happy to take pictures.
- The M-Club School Carnival is this Friday.