posted Dec 13, 2016, 9:46 AM by Jayne Gibb
There is a solution. There is. But you must
keep going to find it. You cannot stop,
you cannot give up.
--Neale Donald Walsch
Today's Lunch: Popcorn Chicken, Sweet Potato Fries, Lima Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Hot Dogs/Bun, Tater Tots, Sauerkraut, Mixed Vegetables, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: The FCCLA is hosting it's food drive once again! Will your class be the one to can the Principal??!! This year's goal is to fill Mrs. Carr's office with donated food items. This year's prize for 1st is a pizza party, 2nd prize is Root beer floats.
- Students PLEASE get over-due library books turned in ASAP.
- Saturday, December 17th from 10-2 the First Lutheran Church at 410 E. Sharidan Ave. in Centerville will hold there Annual Free Children's Christmas Shoppe. All children can shop for gifts for family members. Volunteers asst with wrapping gifts as well. Adults are welcome to enjoy refreshments while the children are shopping. Free will donations are welcome.
- 7th Grade hearing screening will be tomorrow starting at 8:45
- Semester Tests and end of the 1st Semester is quickly approaching. Semester Tests will be 12/20 for periods 1 3 5 7 and 12/21 for 2 4 6 8. 12/22 is the last day of 1st Semester.
- Brain Bowl will be leaving no later than 7:30 Wednesday for the competition in Corydon. Be here by 7:20 and don't forget either a sack lunch or money.
- Submit a photo of you and your big buck via email send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. See posters for details.