posted Feb 9, 2016, 8:39 AM by Jayne Gibb
Life is a journey, and if you fall in love withToday's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Crackers, Salad Bar, and Milk.
the journey, you will be in love forever.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Roll-Ups, Black Bean Salsa, Salad Bar and Milk.
- Members of the "Through with Chew" committee, those making posters, and any StuCo member who would like to help, need to meet Wednesday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- FCCLA cake pop orders are due Wed. Feb. 10th. $1 each. If you need to order see a FCCLA member or Ms. Cochran.
- FCCLA HS Valentine Dance Feb. 13th 8 pm - 11 pm
- From February 8 - 26 students in grades 3 -12 will be participating in the Read to Feed program through International Heifer. Packets about the event and sample rewards are available in the high school and elementary libraries. For more information, go to heifer.org or contact Kethryn Eyheralde.
- All Brain Bowlers who do not have practice right after school need to report to Ms. Johnson's room so we can go to the church and set up for tomorrow. If everyone shows and works it will only take about half an hour.
- There will be a Junior High Dance 2/12 from 7-9 in the Multi. Please remember to bring your snacks.