posted Jan 13, 2015, 9:13 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Jan 13, 2015, 1:08 PM
Leadership is unlocking people's
potential to become better.
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Crackers, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Curly Fries, Snow Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Seniors- The yearbook staff needs your Senior Spotlight ASAP if you want your information in the yearbook. Pictures, senior and baby, can be in hard copy or emailed to Ms. Hunter. Please get these items to me promptly.
- The Academic Team will practice this evening from 6:15 to 7:15 and Friday from 6:00-7:00. Please attend at least one of these practices since we have a meet next Wednesday and all three teams are entered.
- FCCLA meeting Wednesday 1/14/15 at 8:00a.m.
- There will be an NHS meeting on Thursday at 7:45 in Mrs. Anderson's room.
- Student Council Committees will meet this week at 8:00 am: Wednesday is the Dance Committee; and Thursdayis the Activities Committee. On Friday the entire Student Council will meet.
- There will be a Financial Aide meeting on Thursday at 5:30 in the high school Library.
- The School Board Meeting bill be on WEDNESDAY at 5:00.
- Speech participants need to remember to come in for practice. Sign up is on a calendar in Ms. Leadon's room. First competition is on February 16.