posted Nov 22, 2016, 9:02 AM by Jayne Gibb
I've failed over and over and over again
in my life and that is why I succeed.
Today's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Cottage Fries, Peas & Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Have a Great Thanksgiving Day Break!
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: The FCCLA is hosting it's food drive once again! Will your class be the one to can the Principal??!! This year's goal is to fill Mrs. Carr's office with donated food items. This year's prize for 1st is a pizza party, 2nd prize is Root beer floats.
- 9th graders- Please get your ISMILE papers returned A.S.A.P to Mrs. Sheldon.
- There will be an FCCLA Mtg Wed. Nov. 30th at 4:30.
- Brain Bowl practice will be Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 6:15 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Congratulations to Brady Bickel, Hannah Starr, and Cayleigh Whitlow, for competing in the Living History 7 mile run this past weekend.
- We will have Class Meeting Advisory today and running a 2:30 dismissal schedule.
- FCS classes and FCCLA members....remember to show your Pampered Chef catalogs over the holiday weekend and turn your orders in no later than next Monday morning,