posted Nov 4, 2014, 9:16 AM by Jayne Gibb
The truth may be offensive
but it's not a sin!
Today's Lunch: Tuna Casserole, Peas, Bread/Butter Sandwich, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup or Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- There is Brain Bowl practice Tuesday evening.
- Speech practices have begun. Please sign up on the calendar in Ms. Leadon's room and remember to show up. If you have not joined our speech team and are still interested or "thinking about it", its not too late. See Ms. Leadon for more information.
- Any JH boy interested in JH Basketball this year should meet after school starting MONDAY for practice.
- Picture RETAKES will be Wednesday, November 5. If you need your picture retaken or if you were absent the original day of pictures please be prepared for pictures to be taken on that date. Any RETAKES will require your original packet returned to the photographer at the time of the retakes.
- There will be a Pep Assembly for the Volleyball girls tomorrow at 3:10 in the HS Gym. Please dismiss the band members at 3:00. Thanks.
- Seniors: Graceland rep. here Wednesday @ 2:30. Sign up on whiteboard in career corner of library.
- The band (grades 6-11) will be selling Butter Braids Oct. 27-Nov. 10. These are frozen pastry doughs that you thaw, let rise and bake. They come in a variety of flavors. Delivery will be Dec. 15, just in time for Christmas! If a band student doesn't contact you and you are interested in buying on, please see Mrs. Nelson. Proceeds will go towards the band trip.
- The Moravia Band will be busing tables, sweeping floors etc. at the Pizza Ranch in Ottumwa on Nov. 3 from 5:00-8:00. Please come and eat, put your receipt and tip in the tip bucket!!!!! All proceeds will go towards the Washington D.C. trip of 2015. Thanks for your support!
- GIRLS- No Yoga pants unless top covers mid-thigh.