posted Oct 11, 2016, 8:33 AM by Jayne Gibb
Repeat after me..."I am grateful for...EVERYONE in my life!"
Today's Lunch: Chicken & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Hot Rolls, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Hoagie Sandwich, Snow Peas, Roasted Cauliflower, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Band students in grades 5-11, will be selling Butter Braids from Oct. 10 to Oct. 25. A butter braid is a yeast bread filled with fruit. It comes frozen and unbaked. You let it rise, bake it and eat it! They would be a great addition to holiday breakfast or for just a snack with coffee! Each braid is $14.00. Flavors are apple, blueberry and cream cheese, caramel rolls, cherry, cinnamon, raspberry and strawberry and cream cheese. Profits will go toward the band trip of 2018. Delivery will be after Nov. 18. If you would like to purchase one, and are not contacted by a band student, please talk to Mrs. Nelson. Thank you for your support!!!
- NEEDED: 5 students to take Hunter's Safety Course Field Day. You must have already completed your online course. See Quinton Casteel for more details.
- Mohawk Voices will meet during lunch today. Bring your trays to the Art room once you get your lunch.
- Jostens will be back on Thursday for your orders. Please make sure you have your completed order form filled out and cash for your order.
- There will be NO SCHOOL for students on Friday. It is IN SERVICE for teachers. Enjoy your day and weekend!