You have to train your brain to be positive just like you work out your body.
Today's Lunch: Walking Tacos, Refried Beans, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Corn Dogs, Tri Taters, Snow Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Any students wanting to join FCCLA or existing members please pay $12.00 to Ms. Callen before the 27th. We will have a bowling/pizza party Oct. 30th. Dues must be paid before then.
- ATTENTION JH STUDENTS: Starting 2nd qtr, all 8th hour classes WILL count towards eligibility.
- Brain Bowl practice is Thursday night at 7:00 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Student Council will meet Friday morning at 8:09 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- GIRLS- No Yoga pant unless top covers mid-thigh.
- Students please use some of Advisory time today to straighten and clean out your lockers. Let's start 2nd qtr with a clean start!
- It is Speech Club sign up time! Students in 9-12th grade who are interested in participating in Moravia's Speech Club should sign up with Ms. Leadon. Speech is not as terrifying as you might think, and those who participate have a good time. There is also an opportunity to win $500 scholarship money through Moravia's own Bunt contest. There is something for everyone! Sign up today!