posted Oct 25, 2016, 9:18 AM by Jayne Gibb
Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Tater Tots, Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The next Brain Bowl practice will be today, Oct. 25 from 4:45-5:45 in Ms. Johnson's room.
- ATTENTION! The Hunter's Safety Course Field Day will be November 4th. You must have already completed your online course. See Quinton Casteel for more details.
- There will be a short assembly in the Old Gym starting at NOON tomorrow with Class Meeting Advisory scheduled after the assembly.
- There will be an FCCLA meeting tomorrow evening at 4:30 in the FCS room. All members please attend.
- There will be a Wrestling Cheerleading meeting Nov. 3rd after school for all that are interested in cheering for the team.
- ATTENTION GIRLS!- As we get into the "Legging Weather" we want to remind you that you MUST wear a shirt/sweater that covers. PLEASE NOTE THE HANDBOOK SAYS MID THIGH (same rule that applies to shorts will apply to shirts/sweaters covering leggings). We will be talking to you if you are in violation. If it applies, you will lose Honor Study Hall. PLEASE don't make us talk to you!
Karaoke Night, November 10th.
The karaoke concert will be held after parent teacher conferences in the old gym. Find a friend and sign up at the office! Choose your song and send it to Camy Gheer or Colleen Walton. There will be prizes given to the top three duos so prepare your best performance! SONGS MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!!
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY will be November 10th 8:30-10:30. Please be prepared for retakes on this day if you did not get your picture taken on the previous Picture Day or if you need retakes. If you need retakes you must bring your picture packets with you to exchange for retakes. ALL JH and HS students that need Retakes or Pictures, please sign up at the High school office. You will be dismissed by intercom when they are ready for our grades. Thank you!
- There will be Wrestling Cheerleading meeting Nov. 3rd after school Please sign up at the High School office.