posted Sep 6, 2016, 9:39 AM by Jayne Gibb
The price of anything is the amount
of life you exchange for it.
--Henry David Thoreau
Today's Lunch: Cheeseburger/Bun, French Fries, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Cruley Fries, Vegetarian Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- FCCLA signup and first meeting Wednesday at 7:30am in the FCS room.
- NHS meeting: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. in Mr. Engle's classroom.
- Student Council Meeting Wednesday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Hunter's room.
- If you are looking for a really nice Homecoming dress for really cheap, stop in Mr. Garmon's old classroom (last room next to the Multi). All dresses $10.00.
"Nominations for the Secondary TAG Program are now open. If you have never been in TAG, candidates may be nominated by student self-referral, parent referral, or teacher referral. Three categories are considered by a selection committee for student candidates: Academic Ability as shown by Standardized Tests, GPA; creativity as recognized by staff and perseverance as recognized by staff. Student nomination forms, parent nomination forms and teacher referral forms are in the high school office. Nominations will close by Tuesday, Sept. 20.
If you have questions, contact Mrs. Singley, in the elementary office."
- Home Volleyball games tonight starting with JH at 4 and HS at 6:00.
- CSIAC meeting tonight. Don't forgot, if you are a student on this committee, your attendance and voice DOES make a difference! The meeting is at 6:00 in Ms. Main's room.
- Seniors: University of Northern Iowa visit on the 5th of October, 10:45 am. Sign up on Mrs' Cloyed's office door.