posted May 15, 2015, 9:07 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated May 15, 2015, 9:09 AM
A friend is one who knows you
and loves you just the same.
Today's Lunch: Cheese Pizza, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Cheeseburger/Bun, French Fries, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Congratulations to Caleb Harrington for making State Track in both the High Jump and 800. WAY TO GO! ON TO STATE!!!
STUDENTS- CHROMEBOOK RETURN WILL BE DONE TUESDAY. HAVE YOUR CHROMEBOOKS CHARGED AND READY TO SHOW AT CHECK-IN TUESDAY MORNING.
9th Grade Orientation will be on Thursday, May 21st at 5:30 p.m. in the High School Library. All students and their parents that are planning on attending 9th grade at Moravia Community Schools should attend.
- Graduation is Sunday at 2:00 in the high school gymnasium.
- Monday, the girls golf team will be leaving at 7:00 a.m. for Girls Golf Sectionals.
- Monday night is the Spring Activities Awards Banquet at 6:00 p.m.
- There will be a Band Trip meeting at 5:00 on Tuesday, May 19.
- Adventureland award trip will be Monday, May 18th. You must have your form turned in to the office signed by your parent before you can go. Please bring money for your lunch.