posted Mar 10, 2016, 9:40 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Mar 10, 2016, 10:16 AM
Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
Today's Lunch: Chili, Cinnamon Rolls, Crackers, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Nachos, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- THE NEW LOAD BUS PLACEMENT IS IN AFFECT STARTING YESTERDAY. ALL STUDENTS RIDING THE BUS SHOULD GO THROUGH THE MULTI PURPOSE ROOM AND OUT THE NEW GYM DOORS TO LOAD BUSES. ALL WALKERS AND DRIVERS SHOULD CONTINUE TO LEAVE THROUGH THE FRONT DOORS.
- STUDENTS PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MULTI AT THE END OF 8TH HOUR AS A HALLWAY TO YOUR LOCKERS FROM CLASSES. WITH THE NEW SCHEDULE, THE ELEMENTARY WILL BE WALKING THROUGH THERE JUST BEFORE OUR BELL. THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
- There will be a JH boys and girls Mohawk Basketball Camp every Tuesday and Thursday eveing from 5:30-7:00 in the new gym beginning March 8th- April 14th. Fee is $20, dribbling, passing shooting, and other drills will be polished up on by the Varsity coaches and others assisting. Come Learn and Enjoy!
- PARENT/TEACHER Conferences will be this evening only this Spring from 3:45-4:00. They will be located in the old gym.
- If you happen to find a hard back copy of "The Last Olympian" please return it to the High School Library. Thanks! -Trish
- FRIDAY- Our calendar had posted that we would have a 1:30 dismissal time. Please note that there has been a change to that time and it is now a 1:00 dismissal time. Enjoy your extra 30 minutes!